Trainee SEB: Business Developer, Personal Banking
Do you want to develop SEB´s future strategy and offering to private customers? Apply to the trainee position Business Developer!
As a trainee in SEB’s International Trainee Programme you will have a unique opportunity to develop an extensive network and a deep understanding of banking and finance as well as being professionally and personally challenged.
You are recruited to a specific position - Business Developer within Personal Banking - right from the start. This is an exciting area where we constantly strive to develop our concepts in order to meet our customers´ needs. You will get an in-depth knowledge of SEB, as well as an option to extend your programme with one month international internship abroad. You will also have the opportunity to influence the content of your trainee programme based on your ambitions and role.
OUR OFFER TO YOU
SEB strives to be a workplace that attracts and retains people who want to grow and develop with us, and enjoy helping our customers achieving their goals. We create opportunities for development and want our employees always to feel appreciated, included and committed.
- A nine months trainee programme, designed for professional and personal challenges
- Opportunity to work for SEB abroad in connection with the programme (personal option)
- Full-time employment with market salary and access to SEB's employee benefits
THIS IS YOUR TRAINEE PROGRAMME
Your trainee position:
In Business Development within Personal Banking our main focus is to identify organisational needs and to implement changes and developments. You will work as Business Developer, a creative role where you will have the opportunity to take on great responsibility and to be part of shaping SEB´s strategy and offering – right from the start.
In this role you will work in projects, sometimes as project manager, sometimes as member or as sounding board. You will have a variety of assignments, for example develop, create and design offers for segments such as young adults. This can also include analysing, to price them and initiate implementation. Another area you might work with is to improve our customers´ digital experience.
You will get an extensive network from close collaboration with colleagues, other departments, support functions and top management.
Personal Banking Offering & Strategy will be your home department throughout the trainee programme. Together with your personal tutor you will design a tailor-made learning journey that will include everything from product development to field trips and practical work in units at both the home division and other SEB divisions.
About the International Trainee Programme:
- The trainee programme consists of three main parts: common SEB courses, individual development, cross collaboration activities and on-the-job training.
- The common courses are divided into blocks and include communication & negotiation skills, agile way of working and personal development & self-awareness.
- Exchanges with other units in and outside your home country will be a natural part of the trainee programme.
- You also have the option to add a month´s internship abroad after the main programme.
- You will start the programme in September 2019 together with around twenty other trainees.
- Curious about the other positions? Find them here
Welcome with your application!