Curious about a client-focused role in a growing area? Apply for the SEB trainee position as a Client Service Manager!
As a trainee in SEB’s International Trainee Programme you will have a unique opportunity to develop an extensive network and a deep understanding of banking and finance as well as being professionally and personally challenged.
You are recruited to Investor Services within Large Corporates & Financial Institutions – a cornerstone of SEB’s offerings to financial institutions, where we daily deliver a world class service to our clients. You will get an in-depth knowledge of SEB, as well as an option to expand your programme with one month international internship abroad. You will also have the opportunity to influence the content of your trainee programme based on your ambitions and role.
OUR OFFER TO YOU
SEB strives to be a workplace that attracts and retains people who want to grow and develop with us, and enjoy helping our customers achieving their goals. We create opportunities for development and want our employees always to feel appreciated, included and committed.
- A nine months trainee programme, designed for professional and personal challenges
- Opportunity to work for SEB abroad in connection with the programme (personal option)
- Full-time employment with market salary and access to SEB's employee benefits
THIS IS YOUR TRAINEE PROGRAMME
Your trainee position:
Client Services provide after sales services for all Nordic financial institutions and international banks, where you, as a Client Service Manager, will be the main contact for SEB's clients. In this role you will support and supervise the clients within Investor Services' products as well as provide service and expertise relating to their involvement with SEB. The services offered to our clients include global custody, sub custody, cash clearing, collateral, clearing, risk and evaluation. You will also have internal contacts and sometimes act as a link between the client and the bank, with the underlying focus of building long lasting relationships with the clients.
From day one, you will become a Client Manager at the Client Service Organisation within Investor Services, which will be your home unit throughout the trainee programme. Together with your personal tutor you will design a tailor-made learning journey that will include everything from product development to field trips and practical work in units at both the home division and other SEB divisions.
About the International Trainee Programme:
- The trainee programme consists of three main parts: common SEB courses, individual development, cross collaboration activities and on-the-job training.
- The common courses are divided into blocks and include communication & negotiation skills, agile way of working and personal development & self-awareness.
- Exchanges with other units in and outside your home country will be a natural part of the trainee programme.
- You also have the option to add a month´s internship abroad after the main programme.
- You will start the programme in September 2019 together with around twenty other trainees.
- Curious about the other positions? Find them here
Welcome with your application!