Trainee at SEB: Branch Concept Developer
Interested in service design and our future bank offices? Apply to the SEB Trainee position as Branch Concept Developer!
As a trainee in SEB’s International Trainee Programme you will have a unique opportunity to develop an extensive network and a deep understanding of banking and finance as well as being professionally and personally challenged.
You are recruited as Branch Concept Developer within Branch Network Support - right from the start. This is an innovative area where we drive initiatives and development related to the design of SEB’s meeting points with our customer needs in mind. You will get an in-depth knowledge of SEB, as well as an option to expand your programme with one month international internship abroad. You will also have the opportunity to influence the content of your trainee programme based on your ambitions and role.
OUR OFFER TO YOU
SEB strives to be a workplace that attracts and retains people who want to grow and develop with us, and enjoy helping our customers achieving their goals. We create opportunities for development and want our employees always to feel appreciated, included and committed.
- A nine months trainee programme, designed for professional and personal challenges
- Opportunity to work for SEB abroad in connection with the programme (personal option)
- Full-time employment with market salary and access to SEB's employee benefits
THIS IS YOUR TRAINEE PROGRAMME
Your trainee position:
From day one, you will work in Branch Network Support within our division Corporate & Private Customers. This will be your home unit throughout the trainee programme. As Branch Concept Developer, you will be co-creating SEB´s future meeting points. You will create new ways of meeting our customers as well as new ways of thinking about interior design, with the goal to deliver world class service to our customers. The unit coordinates and drives branch concept development with the purpose to unite the digital meeting with the physical, in a stimulating environment. We use an agile way of working in our projects. You will also support branch transformation and coordinate re-profiling projects.
During your Trainee Programme you will keep yourself updated on trends and pick up on new ideas. You will also get the opportunity to initiate and lead smaller projects. This role includes travel to our branch offices.
About the International Trainee Programme:
- The trainee programme consists of three main parts: common SEB courses, individual development, cross collaboration activities and on-the-job training.
- The common courses are divided into blocks and include communication & negotiation skills, agile way of working and personal development & self-awareness.
- Exchanges with other units in and outside your home country will be a natural part of the trainee programme.
- You also have the option to add a month´s internship abroad after the main programme.
- You will start the programme in September 2019 together with around twenty other trainees.
- Curious about the other positions? Find them here
Welcome with your application!