Trainee at SEB: IT Business Developer
Interested in a strategic position where you develop SEB´s IT landscape? Apply to the trainee position as IT Business Developer!
As a trainee in SEB’s International Trainee Programme you will have a unique opportunity to develop an extensive network and a deep understanding of banking and finance as well as being professionally and personally challenged.
You are recruited to a specific position - IT Business Developer - right from the start. This is an exciting, newly formed area where we constantly develop and influence the digitalisation of the bank. You will get an in-depth knowledge of SEB, as well as an option to expand your programme with one month international internship abroad. You will also have the opportunity to influence the content of your trainee programme based on your ambitions and role.
OUR OFFER TO YOU
SEB strives to be a workplace that attracts and retains people who want to grow and develop with us, and enjoy helping our customers achieving their goals. We create opportunities for development and want our employees always to feel appreciated, included and committed.
- A nine months trainee programme, designed for professional and personal challenges
- Opportunity to work for SEB abroad in connection with the programme (personal option)
- Full-time employment with market salary and access to SEB's employee benefits
THIS IS YOUR TRAINEE PROGRAMME
Your trainee position:
As an IT Business Developer you are a part of a steering team at Corporate Functions and International Sites. You will lead various initiatives, supporting all divisions – both national and international. It is your and our role to make sure that we are a compliant and well-functioning department, making measurable progress in a complex environment.
This means more specifically that you will be part of setting the strategic direction for the area by:
- Analysing the usage of IT Systems and processes
- Conducting feasibility studies and business cases
- Deciding on prioritisation
- Leading a broad range of initiatives and activities
- Following up and supporting our organisation and the management team
From day one you will work as an IT Business Developer at IT Solution Delivery, which will be your home unit throughout the trainee programme. Together with your personal tutor you will design a tailor-made learning journey that will include everything from product development to field trips and practical work in units at both the home division and other SEB divisions.
About the International Trainee Programme:
- The trainee programme consists of three main parts: common SEB courses, individual development, cross collaboration activities and on-the-job training.
- The common courses are divided into blocks and include communication & negotiation skills, agile way of working and personal development & self-awareness.
- Exchanges with other units in and outside your home country will be a natural part of the trainee programme.
- You also have the option to add a month´s internship abroad after the main programme.
- You will start the programme in September 2019 together with around twenty other trainees.
- Curious about the other positions? Find them here
Welcome with your application!