Do you like building great user experiences? If so, the Sago Mini World team wants to hear from you! Launched in May 2017, Sago Mini World is an award-winning subscription app for preschoolers. It combines our entire collection of 25+ games into one magical experience. Features of the app include user on-boarding & customization, interactive navigation, and fun surprises. This is a technically complex product, and we're looking for an experienced Unity Developer to help us reach new, ambitious milestones. You will join a cross-functional team of developers, artists, animators, and play designers driven to create amazing play experiences for kids.
- Implement intuitive user interfaces.
- Partner with UX lead to architect and build out new front-end features.
- Be part of the team that is shaping the future of the product.
- Work with the team and other developers to quickly prototype out ideas.
- Stay up to date with the latest Unity best practices and features.
- 3+ years using Unity and C# to develop cross-platform mobile apps.
- Proficient building user interfaces with Unity UI.
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals and able to write clear and reusable code.
- A borderline unhealthy obsession with the details that take a user experience from good enough to great.
- A love for making beautiful things with code.
- Comfortable with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop and bonus points for experience using Flash/Animate.
- Are able to work collaboratively with designers and artists.
Candidates should keep in mind that this is not a gameplay programmer role.
If this sounds like a job for you, then don’t be shy and reach out and say ‘Hello’, https://goo.gl/XAZVTx. Tell us about work that you're proud of, your hobbies, and what excites you about working at Sago Mini.