We are here to change the world. That’s why we are building the world’s most intelligent platform and apps for helping drivers around the world to find available parking space and pay for only the time that they use. We believe that when drivers waste less of their time looking for parking, that is not only a great user experience for the individual but also leads to less pollution and less congestion for everyone that lives in our cities. To help achieve this, we are looking for someone with a passion for urban life and deep interest in supporting services that make cities more liveable.
You'll have the opportunity to be part of a fast-growing company with a start-up mentality. You will be at the cutting edge of new technological platforms and innovative business models. We have global ambitions, count our user base in millions and our growth in triple digits.
At EasyPark you will experience a unique business culture that has the customer's interests at the core of everything we do and where we are all trying to develop to our full potential - together. On top of your own rapid development, you'll work with highly skilled cross-functional teams to help create the future we desire.
The Stockholm-based UX Designer position is responsible for the design – from ideation to creation – as well as supporting implementation of the front-end of the EasyParks apps across multiple services, platforms and devices by working closely with our developers.
You will build deep data-driven understanding of customer needs and translate them into delightful customer interfaces that supports EasyPark’s product vision.
Reporting to the Head of UX and a Product Owner - always working cross-functionally with internal stakeholders - you will lead decisions regarding product design. You will collaborate across disciplines to create design solutions for a diversity of challenges, scale and media. In this role, you get exposure to and involvement with all parts of the design process: user research, concept development, prototyping, rapid feedback, working with developers, and design stewardship.
We’re looking for someone who is equally passionate about designing elegant user experiences as for using systematic thinking and human-centred design as a source of inspiration to solve complex problems.
• Be accountable for a consistent best-in-class usability experience by applying a broad range of human-centered design methodologies and tools (personas, conceptual models, user flows, wireframes, and interactive prototypes), to develop and communicate design solutions.
• Conduct quantitative research on a myriad of platforms on user behaviour, funnel analysis, and conversion rates to improve our products and services.
• Conduct qualitative user research to develop insight into customer needs and behaviours to define requirements and designs that meet those.
• Work cross-functionally across teams (product owners, online marketing, data scientist) and countries, to design and implement best-in-class frictionless experiences across platforms (web, native) and devices (mobile, desktop, tablet).
• Work day-to-day with developers and product owner to ensure your design meets both business requirements and technical needs
• Keep up-to-date on UX/UI best practices and trends by monitoring competition and relevant products, to identify opportunities for innovation. Share best practices internally to promote a culture of excellence in design and customer focus.
• Support the organization for maintaining consistent customer experiences, design systems, and standards across products and digital touch points.
What we think about your background
• You have a great portfolio that highlights successful projects or shows your great interest and passion for design work is a must.
• Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in human-computer interaction, cognitive psychology, interaction design, or related field
• Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, good public speaking skills
• Strong ability to think independently yet operate effectively in and across teams
• Business-fluent in English, Swedish is not a requirement
What we expect from you
• You understand that building a global world-class service that everyone around you are using is very very hard, but that is what you want to be part in achieving.
• Naturally curious. You're innovative, creative and constantly looking for deeper ways to approach problems and develop our services accordingly.
• Knowledge & rigor. You believe the best answer is finding the right answer, insight, or audience. You are humble and interested in learning from the team around you to produce high quality work quickly.
• Self-driven. You have good organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don't get overwhelmed easily, can prioritize ruthlessly and ask for help in prioritizing when needed.
• Courageous. You're flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
If you’re interested, please send us your resume and a portfolio. We're excited to hear from you!