We’re now looking for a UX Designer to join our Web team within the eCommerce department. As UX Designer, you will have a key role in maintaining, improving, and implementing flawless, fresh and user-friendly design for our website; Happy Socks’ biggest brand window.
You’ll work in an agile environment in close collaboration with Graphic Designers, Developers and our Product Owner. Your main focus will be creating user-centric wireframes and sketches based on data with the goal of optimizing conversions.
If you have a strong analytical mind in combination with sense of composition, color, form and typography and love finding the perfect balance between what looks great and what works great, you should join our team!
- Develop UX design solutions for our website that are simple, user friendly, beautiful, and effective
- Cooperating closely with the development and creative team to effectively create new functions and features as well as improve on existing ones
- Working with our different analytical platforms to track user behavior, build use cases and deliver excellent solutions
- Plan & conduct user research, user testing and A/B testing
- 2 years of relevant work experience
- Experience working with UX in an agile development environment
- eCommerce experience
- Conducting and analyzing A/B tests
- Designing simple, intuitive user interfaces
- Strong sense of composition, colour, form and typography
- Develop mock-ups including wireframes and prototypes
- Define user scenarios and design themes
- Excellent written and verbal language skills in English
Please send us your application including your portfolio!