This person will be consulting with clients to understand their goals and explaining research results and conducting usability testing. Along ith finding new creative ways to solve UX problems and staying up to date of new design strategies.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps and screen flows
Contact me today for this onsite opportunity: email@example.com