Paid internship or full-time position for the right, experienced candidate!
We are a fun and friendly team on an exciting journey — building and inventing the future of data visualization and data storytelling. We are based in Stockholm (Södermalm) but have colleagues around the world. We use Slack to collaborate with our remote colleagues but also workshop and meet frequently in Stockholm. We work with some of the most interesting communication challenges of our time and only for the public good.
We're looking for a candidate who can interpret scienctific research and statistics to produce user-friendly experiences. This can be in the form of data-driven online tools but also static or animated presentations of charts and infographics.
The successful applicant knows a thing or two about UX, Sketch, infographics, d3, data visualization theory, design and science and is eager to contribute to better understanding of pressing societal issues using reserach and data.
- research new topics and data and draw up beautiful UX from design systems
- create charts, presentations, infographics, interactive media
- take leadership of specific projects / project plans
- interpret and contribute to briefings
- contrbute to larger data visualization projects
- experience in visualizing smaller and larger datasets
- understanding of the modern web and its possibilites (What an API is etc.)
- solid experience with Sketch app or other design apps
- enthusiasm to collaborate with multidisciplinary teams in a fast-paced environment
- professional interaction with partners
- excellent English communication skills
- above average interest in global development (news, politics, healthcare, economy etc.)
- Swedish or other language
- super-interesting projects for a good cause
- lovely and generous colleagues
- flexible work arrangement: work in our Stockholm office or remotely
- 30 paid vacation days a year
- exciting opportunities re. travel and collaborations with partners
- company events and AW’s
Please send examples of work along with a short description of why you are interested in this job. Candidates might be asked to do a small 1-2 hour test assignment.
Looking forward to hearing from you!