IS THIS YOU?
- Do you produce music/use a DAW (as hobby/professional)?
- Do you love analyzing the users' journeys, their challenges and construct something that makes their lives easier?
- Would you like to work on an innovative music service with a large user base of music creators?
WHAT WILL YOU OWN?
- UX/UI for our online DAW (digital audio workstation), product site, community and communication according to brand and design guidelines
- UX/UI guidelines and its process
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Ideate, create, and prototype new consumer offerings, experiences, and communications
- Work closely with product owner to develop wireframes, user flows and/or prototypes based on project requirements and user feedback
- Work closely with developers to translate designs and interactions into code
- Conduct frequent user research, testing, and analysis
- Be the driver and designer of Soundations UX/UI process
WHAT IS REQUIRED?
- Hands on experience from using and/or working with DAW’s (and no, only having used Fasttracker in mid/late 90's does not count)
- Ability to create prototypes, both simple wireframes and complex prototypes with interactions
- Proven experience with end-to-end product design (Internet B2C), from idea to launch
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbally in English
- Living in Stockholm or Gothenburg
WHAT TOOLS WILL YOU BE USING?
- What you are fluent in and makes you productive (ie, you bring your toolbox), you set the standard for Soundations UX/UI toolbox
ANY EXTRA BONUS POINTS?
- Experience from cross-platform design (Android, iOS, web, and email)
- Experience from working with remote co-workers
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Work with music in your day-to-day job!
- Flexible work hours
- Be creative and develop your own role
- A fixed monthly salary
Location: Gothenburg or Stockholm
If this sounds like your dream job - then please contact us right away.
The Soundation team