As a Web Editor, you are making our deals as attractive as possible for our travelers. You write an inspirational and personal deal from the packages negotiated by our Account Managers. You make sure that our travelers experience their holiday already when looking at the deals on our website. Besides this, you have to ensure that the deals (including departure dates, pictures, availability, prices etc.) are presented correctly on our website. This means that you will also spend a certain amount of time on administrative tasks and technical aspects by using our content management system (CMS).
- Creating attractive and inspiring deals for our website, based on the negotiated packages provided by our Account Managers;
- Gathering the right information and describe the offer in a simple and clear way;
- Liaise closely with the Account Managers, to ensure that the offer is presented in the most attractive way. Highlighting all USP’s with images to match;
- Be original and write the deals with a commercial mindset;
- Maintaining the presentation of TravelBird’s web content.
Who you are
- A genius writer with 1 year of relevant writing experience;
- A native level Danish or Swedish speaker and writer;
- A passion for writing and creating attractive content.
- Your job is one big adventure with new challenges every day;
- You will work with the most inspiring colleagues within the industry;
- Freedom and responsibility are at the core of our company culture;
- Vibrant and international office with a view on the historic canals of Amsterdam;
- Free sports lessons (Bootcamp & Yoga);
- Healthy lunch, daily fresh smoothies and our very own barista for delicious coffee;
- Employee discount on TravelBird offers;
- Free weekly Dutch lessons;
- Friday social company drinks;
- Inspiring SpeakerBird sessions;
- Regular company parties; and
- A MacBook Pro (lease-lend).