Web/UX Designer to MedUniverse - a scale up company within HealthTech
Are you looking for a web/UX designer role in a rapidly growing entrepreneurial company? Do you want to be part of a dedicated team to develop the best and most unique cloud service for digital patient cases for the life science industry? Then MedUniverse is the place for you!
About the role
You are structured person that can handle and prioritize among simultaneous projects and you are also a good communicator who openly discusses your designs with the technical/product owner teams. We believe that you love to develop and improve customer value by creating the best web design and user experience possible. You are also so interested in learning the new things within your field that you are doing this in your spare time via your own hobby projects. In return, MedUniverse promises you a great opportunity for both professional and personal development within an exciting environment.
• Online portfolio that demonstrates excellent design, concept skills, strong visual design sense with clean typography, page and web layout, and an understanding of design principles. Additionally, the portfolio should show the accurate writing skills.
• Strong visual design sense with clean typography, page and web layout, and understanding of design principles such as layout, typography, and color.
• Solid understanding of website and interface design. Experience in INDesign, preferred. Well versed in the importance of web performance and designs for website optimization. The ability to deliver high quality designs in a collaborative environment.
• Working knowledge of User Experience/User Interface (UX/UI) design, brand image management, and style guides.
• Thorough working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. Knowledge of Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP), Structured Query Language (SQL), and Extensible Markup Language (XML) on Mac and PC platforms is a plus.
Send your resume and cover letter via e-mail to our CTO, firstname.lastname@example.org or to our COO, email@example.com. Mark your e-mail with "Web/UX Designer". The appointment is full-time, starting as soon as possible and is based in MedUniverse’s current office at H2 Health Hub, Hälsingegatan 45, 113 31 Stockholm, Sweden.
Further reading: www.meduniverse.com/careers/