Are you as passionate about nature as we are? Do you want to help us inspire others to enjoy all that nature offers? Do you want to work with brands that put nature first? Do you want to join a team of like-minded people and start a new adventure? This could be your chance. Right now, we’re looking for a driven outdoor enthusiast to work with content management/web editing to support e‐commerce internationally for brands within Fenix Outdoor Group ‐‐‐ Fjällräven, Hanwag and Primus.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Optimizing our online presence in order to increase sales and to provide an excellent shopping experience for the user
• Planning, creating and publishing web content
• Handling product information for e‐commerce
• Writing texts for web and newsletters
• Basic image editing
• Aligning activities with marketing plans
You’ll need to possess the following qualifications and characteristics:
• A proven ability to manage multiple projects in a fast‐paced, deadline-driven environment
• Good structure, method and project planning abilities
• Precision in your work with attention to detail
• Pragmatism and a team-oriented mindset
• Experience from e‐commerce or digital communication
• Highly proficient in written and spoken English. Swedish and German language skills are of additional advantage.
• Knowledge of Adobe programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
• Basic CSS and HTML skills
• Profound knowledge of Google Analytics.
• Experience with conversion rate optimization and A/B testing tools is a plus
We believe you have some experience from a similar position and are ready to take your next step in a rapidly growing organization. This position is based in our office in Solna, Stockholm.
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Scope: Fulltime position
Reports to: Head of E-commerce
Application: Deadline 2018-04-22
How to apply: Send application and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . Name the subject of the e-mail “Web Content Editor”.
Questions: Contact Johan Sollenberg, Head of E-commerce, tel: +46(0)725546696