Hacksaw Studios is a company that builds online games. Our games can be played both in social gaming and real money modes. We have wide distribution and our games are played by millions of people every month by players all over the world.
We are currently looking to expand our design team with an additional game artist. You will be part of our game development team and work in a tight knit team involving both artists, developers and project managers. Your task will be to create the visual assets for our games in cooperation with the game design team.
We offer a nice office in central Stockholm, an opportunity to work with other experienced game designers as well as a co-ownership program for suitable candidates.
Your tasks will include:
- Create graphical assets for our games
- Create animations and visual effects
- Create reference material that front-end developers can use as a goal when implementing your designs
- Learn about the online gaming industry and stay up to date on current trends and what is popular with players
- Participate in game progress reviews and give feedback about the implementation process
- Co-operate with colleagues with similar roles, both in-house and with our partners
To apply for this role, please submit your CV and your portfolio at https://hacksawstudios.bamboohr.com/jobs