Content Marketing Specialist
As a Content Marketing Specialist at Enerpoly, you will be at the forefront of our marketing efforts, creating compelling and engaging content that resonates with our target audience. You will support and execute marketing strategies to grow awareness, understanding, adoption and engagement of Enerpoly’s zinc-ion battery technology. From articles and videos to case studies and webinars, you will craft content that captivates, educates, and inspires.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and curate attractive content across various formats, tailoring each piece to the target audience and the appropriate channels.
- Collaborate with the team to manage the editorial calendar, ensuring timely content publication on our owned platforms, and optimizing content distribution to reach a wider audience.
- Coordinate and manage creative online and offline marketing projects, working closely across the team to ensure timely delivery and alignment with marketing goals.
- Leverage SEO best practices to optimize content for increased website visibility, organic traffic, and overall performance.
- Create communication materials, such as newsletters and announcements, to ensure consistent messaging across the organization and with stakeholders.
- Continuously analyze and report on content performance metrics, extracting insights to refine and enhance content strategies.
- Provide guidance to executives and employees interested in leveraging social media for business purposes.
- Organize and maintain a repository of creative assets for easy access and utilization by Sales and other teams.
- 3+ years’ experience in content management or digital production, ideally within a global company.
- Proficiency in using social media platforms and content management systems, with a track record of content creation and engagement success.
- Strong knowledge of SEO best practices and experience implementing effective SEO strategies.
- Familiarity with design tools such as Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, or the like to create and edit graphics and other multimedia content.
- Excellent written communications and interpersonal skills, with a flair for creative writing, impeccable proofreading, and copy-editing abilities.
- Passion for and experience in energy, Deeptech and/or the battery industry.
- Proven experience in B2B content creation, with a focus on driving business impact.
- A background in creative fields or relevant experience, bringing a unique perspective to a technology focused company.
- Demonstrated self-driven ownership and a commitment to meeting and exceeding goals.
- Meticulous eye for detail, maintaining high-quality standards even under pressure.
Charge the world, innovate the future