E-Commerce Intern Filippa K
• Support the e-commerce team in the product enrichment process to ensure new products are uploaded correctly and in a timely manner
• Support in setting up commercial campaigns together with the e-commerce team
• Support in updating front page and product categories based on the commercial calendar
• Support in A/B testing on site and in key traffic channels
• Be an overall extra hand to the e-commerce team by supporting on operational ad hoc tasks
The experience you’ll bring to the role:
• You are a student studying Business, Marketing, Ecommerce or equivalent
• You have a genuine passion for Filippa K and share our values
• Fluent in verbal and written English is a requirement
• A commercial mindset and an excellent team player
We offer a professional development and learning opportunity within the E-Commerce business landscape, the possibility to drive own projects related to key areas, create a network and get experience within the affordable luxury fashion industry, alongside an inspiring and dynamic work environment.
The role will be in Stockholm and is full-time, starting Fall 2023.
Welcome to apply before 21.09.2023.
If this sounds like you and you’re interested in joining our team, please click below to apply. Attach CV, Cover letter and period for the internship.
Please note that we are only able to handle applications through our website and the internship must be a part of a university program or program at Arbetsförmedlingen.
Scandinavian sensual minimalism since 1993.