Cultural Care Au Pair is seeking a Creative Director to join our in-house creative team. In this position you'll be the creative force to cultivate and drive great work. You will be both a conceptual and strategic thinker, able to nurture and conceive of brilliant ideas while also understanding how those ideas help drive growth.
To be successful in this role, you should not only be an accomplished designer, but also a skilled team leader: able to confidently inspire teams to dream up mind-blowing ideas and executions, as well as provide a calming, rallying influence when deadlines, feedback, and priorities collide.
As part of this truly global team, you’ll work out of our Zurich office, but interface regularly with our team in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Who you are
You are passionate about creativity. Working with creatives and your ability to inspire, identify, and nurture the best ideas through execution is what gets you out of bed in the morning. You are open and collaborative, a champion of team environments that are comfortable and encouraging.
Embracing the unknown comes easy to you, you’ll be excited by opportunities to explore new ideas rather than rely on existing paradigms, and you see technology as a tool that can drive this creativity. You are able to learn and adapt to new creative technologies, media platforms, and trends.
You are a leader and a doer, not afraid to roll up your sleeves in an ego-free environment—an agile thinker who is proficient at moving between diverse projects.
Sound like you? Then read on…
- Lead a team of talented creatives. In addition to overseeing art and content directors, writers, designers, and producers you’ll act as a mentor that helps develop the growth of those creatives.
- Provide creative direction on all creative projects ranging from content creation (photography, videography, copywriting, social media) to brand development (tone of voice, brand expression, and graphic design)
- Overseeing the production of all marketing material (digital and print)
- Concept and collaborate on campaign ideas, digital tactics, and other marketing activations with a creative team.
- Develop new solutions for a digital world, further developing our program and its services in the digital age to meet the expectations of our customers.
- Collaborating with marketing directors, sales directors, and the executive team to gather input and ensure stakeholders' requirements are met.
- Minimum of 8 years experience within an agency or in-house marketing team, at least 3 years of senior creative management experience.
- A portfolio featuring a wide range of creative work that displays mastery of your craft.
- A strong working knowledge of visual design, art direction, interaction design, and the creative process.
- An eye for amazing creative work – and a keen understanding of what actually makes it amazing
- Exceptional presentation, communication, and story-telling skills
- Up-to-date with emerging communication, media consumption, marketing, and cultural trends
- A communication style that makes the complex feel simple, and inspires others to follow your lead
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)- other languages beneficial
Who we are:
We look for doers – creative, collaborative, and motivated people excited by education, communication, and travel.
We are proud to be the largest and most trusted au pair organization in the world, having successfully placed more than 175,000 au pairs into welcoming American homes since 1989. Our program is strictly regulated, and our dedicated staff work together to ensure each participant has the experience of a lifetime.
At Cultural Care Au Pair, associated with EF Education First, the world leader in international education, our work changes lives for the better and creates global citizens. Our products give confidence and freedom to people across the globe. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you.
Opening the world through Education