Product Design intern
Since 2018, Voi has been on a mission to create safe, sustainable and reliable micromobility for everyone. Today we are the #1 e-scooter service in Europe, operating in 100+ cities with over 200 MILLION rides to date. It has been an amazing journey and we have no intention of stopping now!
This time we are looking for a Product Design Intern to join us and support our cross-functional teams from our HQ in Stockholm. Do you want to hear what one of your team-mates have to say about the role? Listen in here!
As a Product Design Intern, you will play a key role in helping us to design and develop innovative micromobility products. You will work closely with our team of product designers, engineers, data analysts and product managers to create features and products that are user-friendly, intuitive, and accessible. We design products and apps for our riders (e-scooters and bikes) but also for our in-field fleet specialists and warehouse mechanics. To put it into specifics, this is what you’ll be working on:
- Conduct user research to understand the needs and wants of our users
- Design and prototype new micromobility products and features, collaborating with Product Designers to ensure consistent user flows and brand experience
- Collaborate with engineers and product managers to implement designs
- Test, experiment and iterate on designs based on user feedback and data analysis
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
We are looking for students who are excited to make a difference in our company. In addition to having ongoing studies at Hyper Island within UX design or similar, we believe that you have:
- 2+ years of any previous work experience
- A strong passion for design and a desire to learn and grow in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
In addition to working in a broad-skilled team in an environment where you can experiment and learn. We can offer:
- Unlimited Voi rides
- A flexible schedule
- An ambitious team working from HQ in Stockholm where we have a rooftop terrace with an amazing view
Cities made for living