Content Producer Intern
Are you a creative and driven individual looking to start your career in content creation and social media? Join the OAS team as an Intern Content Creator and your primary focus will be on crafting engaging content that resonates with our audience and brand DNA.
Who you are:
- You have a genuine interest in fashion and a keen eye for aesthetics.
- You understand content creation for TikTok, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
- You are familiar with creative tools like Photoshop and Premiere Pro, or equivalent.
- You have an eye for details and a creative mindset.
- You can assist in executing content strategies.
- You have strong communication skills both in speech and writing.
- You are a team player with a strong desire to learn and grow, and you are unafraid to take initiatives.
What the role means:
- You will primarily focus on working with our social channels; TikTok, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
- You will collaborate with the team to produce captivating content in line with our brand's vision and tonality, keeping consistency in brand messaging and aesthetics.
- You must have knowledge in producing photography/film by yourself and cut/edit skills.
- You will support in implementing content strategies to increase engagement and conversions.
- You will be responsible for generating content ideas and monitoring emerging trends in Social Media that align with our brand.
Perks with the role:
As an Intern Content Creator at OAS, you'll be an integral part of our creative journey. This is an excellent opportunity for personal and professional development. The position is based at our Stockholm Södermalm office, providing a dynamic and stimulating work environment. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Apply now with your resume and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and passion for content creation.
a reaction to the Swedish winter