This is an exciting opportunity to be part of House of Dagmar marketing team and gain valuable and realistic hands-on experience in the fashion industry. The internship is located at our Head office in Stockholm.
Tasks will include:
- Help & assist in creating inspiring content for our digital channels - online flagship store and social media channels.
- Help produce, edit, and curate social media content, newsletters, digital ads and/or other digital brand assets.
- Support the sales department with digital printing materials, such as partner campaigns, product catalogues and look books.
- Assisting at photoshoots.
- Relevant education.
- A student or graduate with a digital marketing, digital design or similar background.
- Organized, structured and flexible.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Keen interest in Fashion and up-to-date knowledge on industry trends.
- Fluent in Swedish and English, written as well as verbal.
- Knowledge in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator preferable.
- Knowledge in Figma preferable.
- Ambitious and prepared to work with tasks of both high and low grade of complexity.
- Ambitious with a passion for digital marketing and digital design.
- The internship is non-compensated.