TikTok Content Specialist Intern
We're looking for an intern to join the Impact-team at Warner Music Sweden who is obsessed with TikTok, trends, internet culture and short-form content.
For our artist roster we as a team focus on short form video storytelling and marketing as well as artist strategy and branding as a whole.
The intern would work with and alongside the team and create short form content and develop effective attention-grabbing content strategies and ideas for organic TIkTok campaigns for and with our artists. The intern would also help the team spot new trends, memes, and pop culture moments that would inform artist content and strategy.
Who we're looking for:
- You're ingrained in internet culture.
- You have a good understanding of and passion for social media, especially TikTok and other short form platforms.
- You have experience in running your own channels on TikTok/YouTube, OR in editing online video content for others.
- You're up to date with pop culture, trends, memes and new music.
- You have a good understanding of marketing to Gen Z.
This position is preferably full time, minimum 60%, for at least 3 months but preferably longer.
The internship has to be in connection to your studies, called an "LIA"-internship in Sweden.
The internship will be in person at the Warner Music Sweden office in Stockholm.
Please reach out if you think you're the right person for this position.