Digital Design Freelancer
Kawagabo Technologiesis a Singapore based tech start up focussing on providing Identity Solutions for Web3 companies. Our TEE powered identity solution protects user privacy and data security and enhances the value change of the identity data.
As a Digital Designer, you'll be responsible for creating marketing visuals for existing & upcoming products of our clients. You'll work closely with our project partners from Marketing & Design teams to produce creative assets for the clients’ growth channels. You are a mission-driven, Web3-passionate designer that will help us better tell the client's story and motivate more people to join their mission. If you want to grow your experience in Marketing and Blockchain, and you're looking for a different opportunity, come and join this team and help us make the difference.
- Deliver creative visual assets, static and motion design for performance marketing ads as the main focus, but also for other growth channels
- Support the Marketing Team in their communication efforts across multiple channels
- Work closely with the Design Team to establish the style of communication
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to development or production
- Collaborate with business/technical leaders and designers
- Present and deliver your design solutions in attractive, structured and argumentative way
- Collaborate with project managers, developers, design team and stakeholders
- Deliver infographics, illustrations, social media banners, templates, slides, brand guidelines, and motion graphics
- You have a background as a visual designer and a solid design know-how
- Adapt to different scenarios and to respond accordingly to the situation.
- You have worked in a business environment and know how to deliver quality content.
- Ability to concept, develop and create a wide variety of creative assets
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- You are fluent in the Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/Indesign) and have experience with Figma
- You feel perfectly comfortable communicating in English with our project team from around the world
- The unique opportunity to shape a fast-growing blockchain project
- Flexible working hours – we trust you and we want you to work in the way that’s most productive for you
- A super friendly and international team
Where We Work
This position is remote, so you can work from any location. You will be collaborating with a project team from around the world. Most project team members work within the time zones UTC and UTC+10 but we all work within our local time zones.
We celebrate a truly diverse and inclusive company culture and are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Apply nowwith your portfolio and CV! Please also include your hourly rate and how many hours you can work per week. We look forward to hearing from you!
The New Standard of Identity Data