Creative Coordinator Intern
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a Creative Coordinator Intern at Nova Sounds you will be an integral part of our team. You would be a part of our Creative Team and you would join in on our Creative Sessions where we push and develop our Music and Tech projects. You will work with the Creative Team in order to design artworks for upcoming releases. You will work together with our CEO, CTO & COO to structure our releases schedule and internal processes.
• A Creative person who is open minded and challenges our conventional ideas and presents innovative solutions.
• A structured person who is able to balance multiple projects at once.
• Knowledge in Adobe Creative Cloud. Especially Photoshop and Illustrator.
• A team player who can work independently and take their own initiative.
• Strong communicator and fluent in both English & Swedish.
What we offer:
• A unique opportunity to work in an innovative, growing startup focusing on Music & Technology.
• Opportunities to work on exciting projects and idea development — and most importantly, a learning environment where you will learn something new every day.
• Flexible working hours and an inspiring work environment.
• And much more!
We are looking for a full time intern to start January 2024, minimum 6 months.
Applicants need to be based in Stockholm. This is an unpaid internship. There is a possibility to turn this internship into a full time job.