UX/UI Designer or Digital Marketing Specialist
Are you passionate about creating seamless user experiences or driving digital marketing strategies?
We are in the midst of a massive health crisis. Health spans and employers are paying massive costs for chronic diseases. Patients are falling through and sometimes sent home despite their acute conditions, without any answers or real solutions to their conditions.
Current treatments such as medications and surgeries are sometimes ineffective and have side effects and complications. Conventional health care treats symptoms, not the root pathways of diseases, and is not built to cure chronic diseases and pathways of diseases.
cAIre tech is on a very important mission to change the way chronic diseases, longevity, and well-being are managed by developing an AI decision support system for practitioners working preventative and restorative with chronic diseases backed by biochemistry science.
- Craft visually stunning and intuitive user interface for software application using tools like Figma.
- Create sales demo (moving content)
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and customers to understand user needs and design user-centric solutions.
- Degree in UX/IX, graphic design, communications, or a related field.
- Proven experience in UI/UX design and app/software optimization.
- Passion for staying updated with industry trends.
- Structured individual with project management skills for efficient work.
💼Digital Marketing Specialist
- Develop and implement digital marketing and branding strategies from scratch
- Develop and create compelling content strategies for social media and the outlines for blog content.
- Create content for a sales demo for the SaaS application.
- Set up and track KPIs and metrics and make adjustments accordingly
- Drive organic traffic and improve website visibility through SEO.
- Create moving digital content in Canva (and Figma)
- Create sales demo
- Degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- Proven experience in digital marketing and content creation.
- Mission-driven with the ability to create captivating storytelling.
- Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously.
- Project management skills for effective execution.
- A structured person who is able to balance multiple projects at once.
- As a person, you need to be independent, but you will of course receive guidance and support to develop.
🚀Why Join Us?
- Join a global team with a global strategy
- Work on an important mission with top talents in AI engineering, business development, and management.
- Flexible work hours to suit your lifestyle.
- Possibility to turn the internship (Digital Marketing Specialist) into a full-time job.
- Leave a lasting impact on a startup; your creations will shape the company's future.
Seize this opportunity and be part of our exciting journey. Send your resume and personal letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: The UX/IX designer role is an unpaid project-based part-time opportunity. The Digital Marketing Specialist is an unpaid internship opportunity for 6 months.
cAIre for a paradigm shift