Do you want to kick-start your international marketing career in med-tech? 🚀✨
embecta is one of the largest pure-play diabetes care companies in the world, used by more than 30Million people every day. Our company is leveraging 100-year legacy in insulin delivery to empower people with diabetes to live an unlimited life by diabetes. embecta aim to provide innovative solutions, partnerships in a collaborative environment with more than 2,000 employees around the Globe. For more information, visit embecta.com or follow our social channels on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
What would you do and how would it work?
The internship position is part of the Europe Middle East Africa (EMEA) regional marketing team, serving more than 20 countries with diverse languages, cultures and health care systems. We are a diverse and international team working completely remote with quarterly meetings in our HQ in Switzerland. We do have a Nordic office based in Stockholm.
Working closely with the Campaign Manager EMEA, you will be supporting the content creation and campaign management of omnichannel marketing campaigns (B2B and B2C) in the European region, both at EMEA and country level while being able to add value in other areas.
The projects will evolve over time and the focus will be primarily in the areas of digital marketing, sales support materials, campaign analytics, project management and creative execution.
As a valued member of our team, your main tasks would cover:
- Create engaging content that aligns with brand- and campaign messaging for different channels for HCPs and patients.
- Collect structured feedback through surveys and feedback meetings with reps to improve existing content.
- Screen competitors and other cutting edge marketing in our industry and put forward new content ideas for testing.
- Perform Quality Assurance pre campaign launches to ensure content is implemented correctly.
- Assist on channel mix development and campaign strategy for different countries, considering campaign goals, budget and local requirements.
- Work with LinkedIn Campaign Manager and Google tools to analyze data, generate reports and give recommendations for campaign optimizations.
- Perform community management for key markets using Sprout Social.
- Prepare briefings for our agency partners in alignment with project management.
- Manage localization of assets in direct collaboration with our agency and some local marketers.
- Ensure structured project communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepare insightful updates on the effectiveness of various communication approaches.
- Ensure delivery on time of your projects.
We think you could be a great fit if you:
- are keen to make a difference for anyone touched by diabetes.
- are studying a marketing, communications or design related field and are eager to learn about the challenges marketing is facing when working in a regulated industry and creative ways to manage this.
- are at ease in English to be able to work in an international environment daily. Any additional other language is a plus.
- already have a basic understanding of omnichannel marketing in a B2B and B2C environment and understand how digital marketing can be used to address different target groups.
- Consider yourself a creative mind who has some experience in content creation and graphic design skills (Adobe CC, photoshop and illustrator).
- are a team player who is not afraid to try new ideas. A good attitude is just as important as skills.
We will be there to coach you along the way on tools and beyond – looking forward to hearing from you !
How do I apply and when?
By February 1st 2024 - Record a short video (max 2mins in total) telling us:
- What are you most attracted by in the job ad?
- Why would you be keen to work with diabetes?
- What is your marketing super-power?
We can be flexible on the starting date and length of internship.
Advance every day together