(Junior) Process Officer / Process Specialist with Danish language
Job ID: 7907
Do you speak Danish and would like to develop it further in daily work?
Would you like to be the part of the leading Nordic bank, supporting Customers within operations and growing yourself as a financial expert? We are now looking for a (Junior) Process Officer / Process Specialist with Danish language to join the new Team in Gdańsk, where you would be able to learn processes and practicalities that stand behind wide scope of banking (like mortgage, daily banking and KYC).
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Tricity Operations team. We add value by paying out mortgage loans, supporting Customers in their daily needs and ensuring high standards in financial crime risk management. As the (Junior) Process Officer / Process Specialist with Danish language, you’ll play a valuable role in key activities for Customers' good and bank's financial safety.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing yourself by learning different tasks connected with the daily banking, lending and KYC services
- Analysing and assessing different risk factors of Nordea’s corporate customers
- Working on the basis of international legislations and tax laws
- Performing changes on bank products and services related to loans and credits
- Working with collaterals, databases and documents
- Contacting customers, branches and responsible managers in branches of the Nordea Group in Nordic countries
- Contributing to improvement of quality and efficiency of assigned tasks
- Supporting others to succeed and deliver as a team
You’ll join a local Tricity team of passionate and unique people. The role is based in Gdańsk.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Are willing to learn new and various processes
- Have a positive mindset, flexibility and openness towards changes
- Have analytical mindset with ability to take independent decisions
- Act as a team player
Your experience and background:
- Danish on at least B2 level
- English on communicative level
- Good communication skills
- Financial background would be an asset
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 27/02/2023.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: privacy-policy.2021.pdf (nordea.com).
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Your application has been successfully submitted.