We are looking for a Performance Marketing wiz to strengthen our team. You will work closely with the commercial team, consisting of three people and your primary focus will be to run marketing campaigns / activities to increase awareness and generate leads in relevant channels i.e. LinkedIn. Your responsibilities include planning and managing campaigns, producing content (creatives and copy) and evaluating / tweaking the performance of each activity.
This position is paid, part time (50%) with flexible working hours. We have a hybrid approach to office / remote work so you will of course have your own desk at the office.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Create and execute performance marketing strategy together with the commercial team
- Drive and own the projects / marketing campaigns to increase awareness of Open Payments
- Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels
- Continuously evaluate and optimise performance of activities / campaigns to improve funnel conversion
- Produce copy and creatives which includes collecting data and interviewing customers
Open Payments is a small company, there are only 14 of us, so there will be plenty of opportunities to look at / contribute to other parts of the business.
- Interested in tech innovations (Fintech and Open Banking is definitely a plus)
- Studying or completed a Bachelor or Master degree in Digital Marketing or equivalent
- Well organised, problem solver who is good at managing multiple tasks / projects simultaneously
- Experience in performance marketing and producing content
- Proficiency in English is a must, any other language is a bonus
- Creative and an analytical
What Open Payments can offer you
- Stimulating and challenging role with room for personal development
- Working in a dynamic environment with great colleagues
- Being part of a high growth company in an extremely exciting stage of the journey
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Open Payments Europe
The market leading integration payment platform for embedded finance solutions