Content Marketing Intern
We are a venture studio that builds great ideas into successful businesses. We are also an innovation lab that helps start-ups, scale-ups and large organizations to build digital products and innovate faster. We aim to take businesses, and ourselves to the next level.
About this role
We are looking for an intern to join our marketing team and help take the marketing efforts of our ventures to the next level. In this role you will mainly focus on planning and executing marketing campaigns for our venture NOA and the largest outdoor festival in the Nordics arranged by NOA.
NOA is an app for outdoor enthusiasts that helps you discover Sweden and all that Nordic nature has to offer. In addition to the app, NOA has a physical presence through its Outdoor Festival 26-28 May at Djurgården in Stockholm. The three day festival attracts thousands of visitors and offers a smorgasbord of activities within hiking, kayaking, biking, fishing, outdoor cooking, camping and more.
The festival partners with some of the biggest brands for outdoor clothing and equipment such as Fjällräven, Naturkompaniet, Primus, Hanwag etc, and this is a great opportunity for you to learn more about co-marketing with such brands. Additionally, the festival partners with Bonnier News and Nissan which is a great chance for you to learn more about marketing through news outlets, wrap marketing and possibly guerilla marketing.
Internship period: start as soon as possible - end May 31st
- Being involved in planning and executing social media campaigns on Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook
- Attend the festival and assist with necessary support on site
- Create social media content in collaboration with the festival ambassador Renata Chlumska
- Creating content for target channels & audiences
- Monitoring marketing campaign analytics and optimizing campaigns
- Help create content for web and print in programs such as Canva, Adobe Indesign/Illustrator/Photoshop
- Assist in PR initiatives for the festival
- Create campaigns to increase app downloads
- Create co-marketing campaigns in collaboration with festival partnersHelp design merchandise and other promotional products for the festival
You must be
- Enrolled in a relevant educational program that includes an internship placement (can be negotiated)
- Based in Stockholm
- Fluent in Swedish
You will be a great fit if you
- Are an outdoor aficionado
- Have a collaborative and creative mindset
- Enjoy working in a high paced environment
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy teamwork
- Are comfortable with taking responsibility and working independently
- Are comfortable with managing several campaigns and project at the same time
- Are a problem-solver who enjoys working hands-on
- Organizational, communication, and project management abilities
- Experience with tools like Canva, Adobe Indesign/Illustrator/Photoshop
- Experience with copywriting
- Experience in creating social media content
- Graphic design experience
- Analytical skills and ability to evaluate data
Perks and benefits:
- Being a part of building a great company!
- Working alongside brilliant colleagues who are passionate about what they do
- Opportunity to be hired at Levels after the internship
- Our Stockholm office is based in A house, a co-working space full of creative entrepreneurs, fun events and sample sales
- Kick-ass parties and after-work events
- Breakfasts on Tuesdays and Thursdays, lunch and learns, hack nights and more.
The internship takes place in our creative workplace at A-House in Stockholm, but a hybrid solution can be arranged if desired. We are looking for an intern who can start as soon as possible and the internship lasts until the end of May. This internship is unpaid and can be combined with part-time work or studies. Applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis. For questions regarding this internship email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your CV, along with details on your internship program and when you are available to join us.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.