Content Creator Intern
Use your awesomeness and refine your skills
Northe, a platform for electric vehicle driving, is currently looking for a Content Creator to join our Marketing Team – producing engaging content across various platforms, including social media, blog posts, email newsletters, and more.
As a Content Creator at Northe, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and executing content strategies that align with Northe's brand voice and target audience.
- Creating written and visual content, including blog posts, social media posts, infographics, and videos.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, competitor activity, and emerging practices in content creation.
- Managing and maintaining content calendars and ensuring all content is delivered on time.
- Measuring the performance of content using analytics tools and making data-driven recommendations for improvement.
Our main language is English, preferably you also write in Swedish.
If you're a creative thinker with a passion for producing high-quality content, get in touch!
What you can expect
You will get the possibility to work in a fast-growing industry, where everything is possible. We apply a flexible work routine, with the possibility to work from home. Furthermore, there are great opportunities for personal development, as you will be able to be creative in your work area, and will be able to control your own development curve.
Who we are
Northe is a fast-growing startup based in Stockholm. We're a small team of drifted drivers who like to have fun in the process of our own development.
Our vision is to simplify the transition from fossil fuel-driven cars to electric ones, emphasizing the end-user. Our goal is to provide a platform that simplifies payments and administration in the EV (Electric Vehicle) landscape.
The industry is still in an early stage but growing massively, and we expect the EV market to explode within the next 24 months. This means that we are moving fast and that the period from idea to action is short.
Your application has been successfully submitted.