Do you want to design experiences and bring creative, user-centered ideas to life for world-class clients?
We are Twain Studios - a newly formed experience design studio. We use human-centered design to create transformative experiences for our clients on all brand touchpoints - both physical and digital.
We believe in simple solutions to complex problems. Doing things a little bit differently to achieve better results. Figuring out what really works instead of just copying the competition. And having fun doing it. At Twain Studios, the output of every person matters. Some principles we value are; user focus, collaboration, speed, curiosity, respect, and ownership.
We are looking for a Digital Designer experienced in motion graphics to join our team and work with a large and exciting nordic client. This is a great opportunity to join something new and help shape the team from the start. You will get a lot of responsibility and freedom in how you get things done, but also a lot of support and mentorship to get great results. The role will mainly be focused on design for digital touchpoints like web, email, and social media. However, it's great if you have some experience with (or are willing to develop skills in) print/graphic design as well.
What will you do?
- Work on multidisciplinary design projects for well-known clients together with a tight-knit team of kick-ass designers and strategists
- Bring our clients' brands to life by creating effective digital designs
- Solve complex problems and translate requirements and needs into innovative concepts
- Work with experienced colleagues and learn new skills to evolve as a designer, with some high-profile work to show for it
Who are you?
- A digital designer experienced in motion graphics with at least a year of professional experience or a relevant degree
- Interested and curious about all aspects of digital design, from interfaces to campaigns
- A problem solver with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- A creative, empathic person who understands the needs of the user, and has the ability to communicate your ideas and insights
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who loves collaborating with others, both within the team and on the client side
Who are we?
- A new studio with world-class clients right from the get-go, founded by experienced marketing professionals
- A new team where we decide together how we will work. You will get the opportunity to form our processes and figure out what works for us
- A supportive, collaborative environment where we help each other grow and learn
- A job without any legacy set hours or required office “face time”. You set your own schedule around your responsibilities. We trust you.
- Twain Studios is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace, and you are welcome at Twain for who you are. We believe that the more perspectives we have represented at our office, the more we will all thrive, grow, and bring value to the world.
Your application has been successfully submitted.