Motion Creator Intern (aka animation wizard, video virtuoso, creative connoisseur)
Float is a rapidly growing fintech located in Stockholm. We provide non-dilutive growth funding to European SaaS businesses, with the goal of making funding a pleasant experience for founders. We secured significant funding and aim to fund SaaS businesses with 1 billion SEK of growth capital over the next 2 years.
- Teamwork: We're strongest when we collaborate and work together
- Openness: We encourage open communication, honesty, and feedback
- Innovation: We strive for innovation in our product and approach to business
- Sustainability: We support being 100% CO2 neutral
- Diversity: We believe diversity brings different experiences and perspectives that enhance our lives and business.
- Hands-on mentorship from our CMO
- Freedom to experiment with your ideas
- Opportunity to try new things
- Well-rounded experience with various project types
- Supportive and engaging work environment
- Possibility of a job after the internship
What will you do?
As our Motion Creator Intern, you'll bring your animation wizardry, video virtuosity, and creative connoisseurship to our marketing team. You will work closely with our CMO to create visually stunning, engaging motion content to promote Float's brand and products. Your day-to-day work will include:
- Collaborating to develop concepts and ideas for motion content
- Creating storyboards, illustrations, and animations
- Assisting with the production of social media assets
- Creating video content for our website, product demos, and thought leadership
- Brainstorming and contributing to creative campaigns that showcase our brand and products
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest design and animation trends to ensure our content remains fresh and engaging.
Who you are
- a tech-savvy digital native who is always up-to-date on the latest design trends.
- a talented storyteller with a knack for generating fresh, creative ideas.
- passionate about crafting visually stunning, engaging motion content.
- a driven, organized, and self-motivated go-getter, with a curiosity about all aspects of digital design, from interfaces to campaigns.
- a team player with a "get things done" attitude.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.