Visual Designer internship
As a visual design intern you participate in the development of websites, brand identities and campaigns.
You have a love for visual design, are curious and want to develop yourself further. You have a good understanding of color, typography and visual trends, but also know the basics of UX. You have an eye for detail and you work in a structured way. You have an independent work attitude and are proactive.
What we expect from you
- You are looking for an internship of at least 3 months
- You study at university (of applied sciences) level
- Online portfolio or recent work examples
- Experience with Figma and Adobe CC
- Bonus points for After Effects skills!
- And a dope Spotify playlist :)
What you can expect from us
- An ambitious and international team in the heart of Amsterdam
- You will be part of our creative team. This means you will work together with our designers and developers on challenging projects for various clients. You’re not in charge of getting coffee.
- You will receive an appropriate internship allowance and lunch is free.
Who are we?
Bravoure is a digital first agency, specialized in the strategy and creation of brands, digital identities and online platforms. We get excited about (complex) digital products to make simple and user-friendly. We do this with a compact team of about 25 passionate and experienced strategists, designers and developers.
You will work for ambitious clients such as Paradiso, Awakenings Festival, International Theater Amsterdam, Change Inc. and Amsterdam Dance Event. We offer a place where you can develop yourself without the bureaucracy of a large agency. We have a pleasant and open working atmosphere and do not use fancy suits or jargon. We work hard and laugh a lot. Good music is always playing through our office, which is located in the heart of Amsterdam.
Do you recognize yourself?
Send your resume and motivation to https://bravoure.nl/en/careers/intern-digital-visual-design/
Don't forget to include a link to your online portfolio and/or recent examples of your work.
Your application has been successfully submitted.