Job ID: 14831
Are you interested in working in Release Management and CI/CD spaces? Are you already proficient in the DevOps space or are you eager to learn more? Are you ready to grow and lead these spaces in a large scale software development environment?
If this sounds like you, we are looking for you as a Release Engineer to work in one of our large scale software development trains.
Welcome to One Digital, the biggest banking platform in the Nordics! You will join an awesome group of people from across the world, that delivers solutions to our customers in a never seen before pace, ensuring that Nordea will become the frontrunner in digital banking services. One Digital owns most mass-distributed frontends and related API development for Nordea customers.
About this opportunity
We welcome you to the WEB channel office team in One Digital. This is a Nordic based QA team responsible for our WEB based digital banking platform. Your work will have direct impact on the more than 10 million private and corporate customers we serve daily in our common Nordic digital banking platform. In our team you’ll be working with great colleagues and driving the future software development methods in Nordea. In this work, you’ll have the opportunity to take the lead in the Release Management and technical CI/CD spaces in one of our large scale agile software development trains. You will be asked to bring in the passion for managing software releases and handling CI/CD pipelines, while assuring that our software products are delivered with high accuracy.
What you will be doing:
- Planning and managing Release & Change management activities across several teams, ensuring that software releases proceed smoothly to our customers
- Collaborating with different teams and stakeholders to ensure that our daily operations and deliveries are on track
- Assessing and improving CI/CD and release processes throughout the development and deployment platform to ensure quality, efficiency and reliability of our systems
- Support in incident resolution and take proactive actions to prevent incidents from occurring
- Creating and tracking of change requests
- Governing the release process making sure it is aligned with all primary stakeholders, supporting both the delivery strategy, as well as the Business strategy deriving from Nordea Business and Personal Banking
- Being protector of the production environments, ensuring quality and protecting the integrity of the live environments
- Planning the releases ensuring the agreed cadence, required documentation, predictability, transparency, quality and make sure that we are compliant to legal requirements as well as Nordea governance including the IPC processes (Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management)
- Having the following roles and related responsibilities – Release Process Owner, Release Manager, Change requester, Change Coordinator, Change Manager and Change Implementor
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
Your experience and background:
- Good experience in software development
- Hands-on proficiency and experience in some of the skills below:
- Experience in handling large or small scale projects and/or complex systems
- Strong collaboration skills
- Eager and willing to learn and to solve challenges provided with fluent communication in English
- Experience working in agile teams and knowledge of JIRA & Confluence
- You can demonstrate a good understanding of the DevOps setup
- You are confident having discussions at all levels of seniority
- Excellent knowledge of IT operations, IT best practices, and industry trends
- Proficient in ITIL and SAFe methodologies, preferably with Change & Release Management
- Experience working with ITSM tools (BMC Remedy/HELIX, ServiceNow)
- Compliance and regulated SW
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 31/03/2022. For more information, you are welcome to contact Sheetal Nikam at Sheetal.Nikam@nordea.com.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please be aware that any applications or CVs coming through email or direct messages will not be accepted or considered.
Your application has been successfully submitted.