Business Developer Internship
Freaky Sauces is a Swedish food brand with an ambition to develop exciting and unique sauces. We want to challenge the idea of what a food brand can be. We are a pre-seed startup, this is your chance to have a real and fast impact on the future of our company.
We are looking for students that are willing to take on the challenge to take our brand to the next level, both online and offline. Projects include tasks such as strengthening website SEO to creating online and in-store campaigns. And everything in between. Roles are flexible and we want to challenge you and give you the opportunity and space to improve your skills.
What you can do
- Create online campaigns for social media and website
- Work on SEO
- Offline in-store marketing and building material
- Create online competitions for better engagement
- Improve the company’s sales strategy
- Find new customers
- What else?
What skills could be helpful (but not necessary)
- Experience in analytics tools such as Semrush, Google Analytics, Ahrefs etc.
- Experience in website building Wordpress, Shopify, Skillfinder etc.
- Design tools
- Passion for food
- Most importantly, be fearless and challenge us
Please note that this role is for the Business Developer internship that starts at the end of July. Application reviews and interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis, so send your application as soon as possible. Send your application via email to email@example.com with “Business Developer Internship” in the subject line.