Are you an UX-student with a curious and flexible mindset? This could be a great opportunity to get hands-on experience and knowledge from experienced specialists in a exciting industry.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Fenix DTC is initiating a UX Internship program to support the team and help develop design talents in the industry.
It’s a great opportunity for students to get practical experience and build new skills while contributing to the goal of optimizing the ecom UX.
You will solve or analyze a specific problem or support with a project in the design process as a UX Designer or researcher. You will receive guidance and mentoring from the Senior UX Designer & Digital Business Development Manager to ensure a successful internship program. The aim is to allow interns to get hands-on experience in projects with tangible stakes, providing mentorship and guidance to help you develop and to foster innovation and problem solving through fresh eyes.
- The program will be 12-16 weeks long and the runtime can flexible starting – before, during, or after summer.
- Mentorship from Senior UX Designer & Digital Business Development Manager in the DTC team, who will guide you through the internship and provide feedback and support.
- Opportunity to learn about UX in ecommerce, receive regular feedback on the work and develop new skills.
- You will be given the opportunity to present your work to the Ecommerce team and other stakeholders.
- Possibility to work on either of two projects and with UX research activities: Qualitative research, user interviews, usability tests, and surveys, user flow mapping, usability tests
WHAT YOU WILL DO
You will support the DTC team to plan and conduct research on existing information architecture and category taxonomy - talk to users, understand their behaviours and pain points. Synthesis the data to draw out actionable insights and create a revised category taxonomy together with the ecommerce team.
When you join our trek, you're offered:
- An exciting & challenging internship in a forward-leaning culture that rewards ambition
- Passionate, mission-driven colleagues who make things happen & help each other along the trail
- An international work environment where an open mind is a pre-requisite
- A company that cares that treasures success both for our organization and for society & our planet
WHO YOU ARE
- As a forward thinker, you stay informed about the latest, greatest and up-and-coming tools and trends in UX.
- Forever curious, you always ask questions and question the status-quo and best-practice.
- You tackle problems with creative ideas and a solution oriented approach.
We are going trough applications continuously and therefore recommend you to send in your interest as soon as possible but latest the 30.th of April. Don't forget to include your portfolio if you have one.