Many start their own business to be free and work with what they really love. All successful businesses start with an idea and at Bokio, we do everything in our power to turn these ideas into something successful. Bokio is a fast-growing SaaS company offering accounting software to small business owners in both Sweden and the UK. Today we empower over 100k entrepreneurs to do their own accounting. Tomorrow we will help entrepreneurs globally to manage their business finances. At Bokio you will work closely with world-class designers, developers, serial entrepreneurs and business strategists with the courage to create new disruptive products that will impact the everyday life of our users. With an international and fast-growing team composed of 85+ employees in Gothenburg and Stockholm, we are now looking to hire a Brand/Digital Designer for 12 months fixed-term contract with possible extension.
What will you do at Bokio?
As part of our Marketing Team you will continue to develop Bokio’s brand, creating communicative concepts and producing digital content. You will work closely with key stakeholders within both marketing, sales, brand and product. The position reports to the Head of Design. In more detail you will:
- Being the guardian of Bokio’s Brand Guidelines.
- Create digital images, illustrations, animations and designs for e.g. website, email, social media, related to marketing campaigns and product launches.
- Working with creative agencies to guide and approve marketing concepts that are consistent with our brand.
- Prioritize and manage your projects simultaneously, with support of the Marketing lead.
- Ensure that all creative projects, no matter the size, are delivered with high quality and meet their deadlines.
- Measure the impact of your deliverables towards the business goals, through A/B tests or other research methods, either leading or working closely with relevant stakeholders.
Who you are
- You are a Designer with a great eye for details that always delivers high quality assets
- You have a strong portfolio that shows great visual communication, craftsmanship and data driven mindset
- You have knowledge in creating compelling animations
- You have a great way of translating strategy to a great brand experience
- You have 5 years of experience as a graphic designer from either agencies, freelancing, or start-ups
- You have the ability to work quickly, independently and pragmatically; you can handle multiple projects concurrently while shifting priorities as required to meet deadlines
- You follow along with industry trends for interactions, digital design and you have a relentless desire to learn new things
- Great knowledge in Figma, Adobe creative cloud (Illustrator, After Effects)
- You have great communication skills and you are fluent in English. Swedish is a big bonus.
Life at Bokio
We have created a culture at Bokio where empathy and diversity are front and centre. We’re more than just co-workers. The Bokio workplace is like an extended living room, with the best colleagues and best support, always. So, working at Bokio is fun, fast-paced and innovative. Check it out here.
- An opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable colleagues
- A diverse workplace, with skilled and kind people from all over the world
- Flexible working hours and freedom to work from home from time to time
- Awesome offices in central Gothenburg & Stockholm
- Wellness grant, pension and other benefits
We have a Hybrid work model with central offices in Gothenburg and Stockholm. This position is preferably located in Gothenburg with the possibility to work flexible remote. For the right match it could be possible to base at the Stockholm office.
Are you the one we are looking for? Please apply by introducing yourself in a cover letter and submit your portfolio. Do you feel that you don't match all our criteria? We are looking for the right person at heart, not the right person on paper. So if you really feel passionate about our mission and our users, and feel you can contribute, you can still apply!
If you have any questions, please let us know.