Digital Content Creator
We are looking for a passionate Digital Content Creator to join our Marketing team and work close with the founders in supporting the next chapter of growth. You will play a key role in the Marketing team working very close with the CEO, with a focus on growing the Legitify brand globally.
· Create and design high-quality content for social media, blog, web, email, and other marketing channels in line with brand assets
· Create and execute content strategies and tactics to grow the Legitify brand and generate leads through digital channels, partnerships and marketing campaigns
· Create content for events, news brief reports, employer branding etc
· Drive growth opportunities within online, offline, and other channels
· Stay up-to-date with the latest trends in content marketing and make recommendations for improvement.
Requirements and and qualifications:
· 2+ years of digital content creation and brand storytelling for / tech startups or scale-ups
· Ability to create content and design for various channels (blog, web, social media, briefs etc)
· Copywriting skills, ability to write PR, brand and social copy
· Understanding of Customer Journey flows, digital/ social community, social ad campaigns
· Knowledge of CRM, Content and Graphics Design, Figma etc
· Experience with social media analytics packages, Google Analytics and other digital marketing tools
· Degree in marketing, graphic design, communications, or equivalent through experience
· Outstanding and effective communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
· Excellent organisational and time-management skills
· Fluent in professional spoken and written English
· You love and have a passion for digital marketing, content creation, storytelling, copy and design!
· You are excited at the idea of joining a start-up on a growth journey which you will be a big part of!
· You have a growth mindset and are constantly looking for ways to improve and learn, both as a professional and as an individual.
· You like working in teams and take great pride in your personal deliveries.
· Our team is distributed and working globally from offices in Stockholm, Dublin, Bangalore and/or remote.
· This position is preferred to be based in Sweden.
· We are moving fast! Always striving forward and eager to develop!
· Great opportunity to grow within the company, which will enhance your professional experience.
· Working with a motivated & talented international team, with global expertise. Our team is ambitious, diligent, and proactive, with a strong sense of fun.
· We care about each other and will help you grow and improve!
· A fun and challenging workplace!
Flexible working environment:
· We recognise that our strength and success are directly linked to the talent and skills of our team members and a lean approach to our work.
· Our team values passionate, hands-on people who are driven & motivated to get things done, as well as find creative solutions to problems.
· Get in touch with us and let’s talk!
Simplifying cross-border transactions, digitalizing notarization