Marketing & Growth Manager
We are looking for a Marketing & Growth Manager to join our team and help our partners grow their business and audience. The person we are looking for love sports, is commercially driven and geeky about everything growth and data.
Spring Media is an international full-service sports agency that work with sport leagues, federations, teams, and broadcasters around the world. Our business have traditionally been built around three core areas with Rights Management, Production Services, and Streaming Solutions but is now being expanded with an in-house Growth Agency. Our partners are increasingly asking for support within data, analytics, growth and content, which is why we are looking to recruit a Marketing & Growth Manager to our team.
Things you will be working on:
- Work closely with our partners leagues and clubs in Scandinavia, analysing data and setting a growth strategy to grow both audience and revenue lines.
- Aggregate and analyse data for our partners including television viewing, streaming numbers, media publicity, arena attendance and social media for example.
- Build dashboards in for example GDS or Google Sheets with relevant KPI's for each partner including customer churn, acquisition costs and lifetime value.
- Build toolbox of growth components that we can use towards our partners including earned channels (league and teams website/social), paid channels (Social and google), email marketing and similar.
- Take role to educate both internally and with partners to become more data-driven and growth focused over time.
We believe you are or have:
- Fast learner with experimental mindset and problem solving attitude. Used to working both strategically and hands-on.
- At least 2-3 years experience within digital marketing and growth. Experience from performance marketing, email marketing, and content creation would be great.
- Analytical when it comes to understanding and analysing subscriber data, churn, acquisitions costs and lifetime value for our partners.
- Creative with coming up with campaigns, creating graphics and templates.
- Comfortable working independent but also being the link between sales team and our partners.
- Passion for sport.
- Fluent in Swedish and English.
Interested? Have any questions? Reach out to us on Teamtailor link below 👏
We make sports grow