Business Development Analyst
What you will do
We are seeking a highly motivated and sustainability-conscious part-time Business Development Analyst to join our remote team. You are ideally based in Berlin, Copenhagen or Hamburg and will be supporting our Business Development Team to build up and execute our business strategy and engagement.
In addition to this, your responsibilities will cover (but are not limited to):
- Conducting market and industry research
- Collecting and analysing research data that may impact the business
- Excel sheet management: maintenance and creation of lists (contacts & various info)
- Supporting the preparation of presentations, sales material, and similar
- Project management-related tasks where you participate in projects together with other stakeholders
- Establishing and maintaining leads & potential customers
- Setting up meetings between prospective customers and Business Team
- Are fluent in English and have excellent communication and writing skills
- Have or are studying your bachelor or master’s in a business or strategy-related field
- Work with high attention to detail, ensuring that deadlines are met and that information shared is consistent.
- Possess solid Google Slides/Powerpoint skills and are comfortable with Excel
- Proactively seeking new business opportunities in the market
- Have the ability to self-organise, are structured and have experience working independently
- Passion for sustainability and eagerness to incorporate sustainable practices into your work
- Have affinity with startups/the startup ecosystem and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Are eager to learn, curious, and a team player
Join us. Lets build a better future, together!
Revalu Impact AG
Building a better future, together.